LOWONGAN KERJA GA
PT. Bakrie Construction
expired: 5 Desember 2007
PT. Bakrie Construction is multidiscipline engineering
contractor specialising in heavy steel fabrication &
As a result of increase EPC activity in the company,
we are seeking a highly motivated and experience to
fill position of Procurement Officer
GENERAL AFFAIRS OFFICER
Minimum Requirement :
1. Able to plan & organize resources to deliver defined objectives
2. Accurately identify priorities & to organise & execute around these priorities.
3. Must have a technical competencies to prepare & delivery information to a group.
4. Able to read, writer & speak in English
5. Understand & manage all aspects of the contracts in a professional & high integrity manner.
6. Posses university degree preferably majoring in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with min. 2 years experience as buyer & technical specialization in
supply chain management.
Please send your CV and resume to
Thursday, November 22, 2007
LOWONGAN KERJA GA
Label: HRD - Personalia
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....