Career as lecturer at SURABAYA
5 oct 2007 | expired: 30th October 2007
An international design school operating in Surabaya is actively looking for young, dynamic, determined professionals with an internationally oriented career in lifestyle and Design in the following fields:
1.FASHION DESIGN LECTURER (FD)- Graduated from Fashion Design program (local or overseas)
- Excellent artistic sense of fashion design and illustration and/or in production (draping & drafting), illustration & textile. (able to operate Auto CARD for IDL position).
2.PHOTOGRAPHY LECTURER (CG)
Graduated from Reputable Digital Photography program (local or overseas)
3.INTERIOR DESIGN LECTURER (ID)
Graduated from Reputable Interior Design Program (local or overseas)
- Bachelor or Master Degree from a reputable University, preferably from overseas university
- Fluency in English and ability to operate computers is a MUST
- Age between 25 - 35 years old
- Min. 2 years experience in the same field
- Strong leadership, systematic and analytical thinking, having good judgment in problem solving and able to follow up
- Outgoing personality
- Can function inside a team, as well as able to assume leadership
- Can work with great ease under stress and pressure
- Willing to be located in Surabaya, residents of Surabaya and the nearby cities are encouraged to apply
Please indicate your expected and current salary. Send your application, CV, certificate copies, recent photograph and contact phone number (please mention the code on the email subject and your name) before 30th October 2007 to:
LaSalle College International
Note : Only short-listed candidates will be invited for recruitment process.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Career as lecturer at SURABAYA
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....