LOWONGAN KERJA JURUSAN :
1. TEKNIK LISTRIK - ELEKTRO
2. TEKNIK MESIN
Areva offers technological solutions for nuclear power generation and electricity transmission and distribution.
Location : Jakarta
1. Design Electrical Engineer-Jakarta
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering (Arus Kuat) fron the best University in Indonesia / or Abroad University.
- Experience in Electrical Design (High Voltage or Medium Voltage Transformer).
- Min. 3 yrs experience in the same field Have good knowledge in Transformer (medium voltege & high voltage).
- Knowledge in Calculation, Drawing or Design of Transformer.
- Have knowledge in EHS procedures, English is a must.
- Excellent in using Personal Computer, especially in using Auto Cad a Team player.
2. Electrical Engineer-Jakarta
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering (Arus Kuat) fron the best Iniversity in Indonesia or abroad University with Excellent GPA.
- Fresh graduated are welcome. have a knowledge in EHS procedures.
- English is a must ability in French is an added value.
- Excellent in using Computer Literature.
- Highly motivated and integrated.
3. Mechanical Engineer-Jakarta
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineer from the best University in Indonesia or abroad University.
- Experience in Mechanical Design min. 3 yrs experience the same field, knowledge in Calculation, Drawing or Design of Transformer, have a knowledge in EHS procedures, English is a must.
- Excellent in using personal Computer, especially in using Auto Cad a Team.
4. Cost Controller-Jakarta
- Degree or master from reputable university majoring in accounting, Master in handling PC Office equipment especially Excell.
- Familiar with Finance Software esp. MFGPro, Strong knowledge in costing process, At least 3 yrs experience in manufacturing.
- Able to work inder pressure and under tight deadline.
- English is a must, have knowledge in EHS procedures.
SEND YOUR CV via email to :
CLOSING DATE : 8 Okt 2007
Monday, October 01, 2007
LOWONGAN KERJA JURUSAN :
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....