4 Oct 2007
AIG LIFE, invites suitably qualified professionals who are seeking greater challenges to apply for the following position:
Position : Programmer Analyst - Data Warehouse Dept.
- Knowledge about insurance and related financial processes is an advantage
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL 2000 (or others database system)
- Good command of English both written and oral
- S1 graduates with degree majoring in Computer Science or Information System (GPA >=3.0)
- Able to work in a team & have good communication skill
- Fast to learn business and application workflows
- Have good, detailed and broad perspective analytical skill
- Familiar with query and store procedure
- Data Warehouse concept is an advantage
- Fresh graduates also welcome
Only qualified candidates will be called for interviews
Application letters can be sent by e-mail to: Anton.Pranayama@aig-life.co.id
Thursday, October 04, 2007
4 Oct 2007
Label: Computer / IT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....