5 Sep 2007
PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals
Gosowong Gold Project
FIXED PLANT MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENT
PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals is a gold mining and exploration company,
operating a COW on Halmahera Island, North Maluku. The company is a
joint venture between Newcrest Mining Limited (82.5%) and PT Aneka
The Company has a position vacant in Fixed Plant Maintenance
Superintendent at Gosowong ? North Halmahera working a 4-weeks on,
2-weeks off roster. The Fixed Plant Maintenance Superintendent reports
to Maintenance Manager.
Task and Responsibility :
- Supervises and manages fitters, boiler maker, riggers, crane
operators and civil maintenance issues
- Responsible for maintenance and repair plant equipment (Crusher,
Conveyor Belts, Grinding, SAG mills and Ball Mills, Lime Plant,
Detoxification, and water supply, 22 KW & 90 KW and, Warman Pumps
- Familiar with Paste Plant, Batch Plant and Gold room Maintenance
- Prepares and manages plant shut down, analyse and revise for
improvement to handle emergency jobs, break downs, PM schedules of
- Highly performs in maintaining sufficient of materials stocks for
fixed plant maintenance and sufficient manpower coverage
- Performs the development of mechanical, civil and operations
procedures, policies and practicies aimed at providing the process
plant with a safe, efficient, cost-effectiveness.
- Assists personnel in achieving optimum process plant operation with
the development and implementation of standard work instructions.
- Maintains an ongoing liaison with the processing department to
ensure that preventative maintenance program objective are met with
minimum impact on production.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and
- Minimum 8 years in Fixed Plant Maintenance
- Ability to quickly find, analyze, trouble shoot Fixed Plant
- Active English both spoken and written and computer literate
- Familiar with planning and budgeting as well as reporting with time
less and accuracy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and highly safety minded
as well as team work oriented.
Applications are to be forwarded to:
HR Department Gosowong Site or
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 8th September 2007.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
5 Sep 2007
Label: MINING PERTAMBANGAN
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....