14 Agustus 2007
Our client is the world’s leading provider of business software
solutions, founded in 1972, headquartered in Germany. Serving more than
32,000 customers worldwide, the company employs more than 35,000 people
in over 50 countries. Our client is the world’s largest business
software company, and the world’s third largest independent software
provider overall. The company has enjoyed a tremendous growth, business
and people development, and solid financial performance as a result of
clear vision, sound strategy under a solid management team. The company
has already attracted and developed some of the most talented leaders,
people with high level of professional ability and commercial acumen
coupled with integrity and innovation. To strengthen the existing
Management team, our client seeks to hire ambitious and career minded
professional who seek new challenge and able to work in a fast paced
“SAP Solution Architect- Netweaver”
Requirements & Qualification:
Based in Jakarta. Indonesian, Male/ Female, 28- 38 years.
Fluency in English both oral and written is essential and a must.
- At least S-1 Degree in Computer Science/ Information
- SAP Product Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- At least 3-5 years experience in SAP implementation or
- Excellent knowledge of EAI, BPM, portal, J2EE, SOA concept.
- Knowledge of industry standards such as: RosettaNet, BPEL,
WSDL will be a plus.
- Ability to map business initiative and driver to IT
- Knowledge of specific platform technology will be an
advantage: .NET, BEA, IBM
- At least 3-5 years of experience in pre-sales or technical
consulting in platform
- Builds effective value-added solution demonstrations in
enterprise account technology.
- Clear and persuasive verbal and written English
- Evidence of creating written outputs that express ideas/
concepts/ information that are readily understood by targeted end
- Can effectively communicate complex technical information
to a varied audience level. Adjusts message and delivery to level and
readiness of listener. Is cognizant of cultures and diversity.
- Good analytical thinking/ problems solving: works
systematically and logically top resolve problems, address opportunities
or manage the situation at hand; identifies causes, relationships and
- Listening, understanding and responding: practices
attentive and active listening; has patience to hear people out and can
accurately restate and respond to issues and concerns.
Main Responsibilities :
- Applies in-depth technology knowledge to create attractive
technology solutions for prospects and customers.
- Provides solution support for SAP NetWeaver Process
Integration and Enterprise Portal in presales and POC’s for key
opportunities including demos.
- Support in evangelizing SOA platform for prospects,
customers, and partners.
- Promotes and positions value-based solutions.
- Builds long-term customer relationships.
The offer and how to apply :
Our Client offers a very attractive salary / benefits / performance
based incentive in commensurate with qualification & experience. Our
client provides local and overseas training to the successful
candidates. Please apply in confidence by email only by sending
detailed and comprehensive Resume / Curriculum Vitae in Word format,
with recent photograph, detailed current remuneration package, complete
address, mobile & home telephone number and private email address, in
English as soon as possible within latest 5 (five) days.
Please apply in confidence today to:
David Ginting Munthe SE, MBA
Managing Director, Global Consulting, Executive Search Firm, Jakarta
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
14 Agustus 2007
Label: Computer / IT
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....