LOWONGAN KERJA SURABAYA JAWA TIMUR
31 AGUSTUS 2007
expired: 13 September 2007
ALSTOM is a global leader in Power and Transport with 65.000 employees in 70 countries
as one of the biggest and most comprehensive supplier of power generation equipment and services in the world. PT. ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia, being part of ALSTOM Power is now seeking the highly qualified professionals who can work in team and willing to be stationed in ALSTOM Surabaya office to fill the following positions:
Compensation & System Manager
(Code: C&S Manager APESI – Your Name)
General qualification for both positions:
1. Bachelor degree in the field of in psychology, economics, law, engineering, general management or related fields of expertise; Master degree will be an advantage.
2. Excellent knowledge of manpower regulations.
3. Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
4. Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and be capable of working in an international environment.
The successful candidate should has the following qualifications:
1. Having experiences in managing compensation and benefit systems, performing position / job evaluation, handling salary surveys, designing salary & remuneration structures.
2. Having experiences in managing performance management process.
3. Having experiences in developing and implementing HR policies.
4. Having experiences in developing and implementing HR information system.
Responsible for managing Compensation & Benefits systems, and developing and maintaining HR information system.
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions by sending an application letter and up to date CV to the address stated below or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Application should be received no later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement. Please indicate the position code in the application letter and on the upper left of the envelope.
Human Resources Department
PT. ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia
PO BOX. 1655 SB 60016
Jawa Timur – Indonesia
Friday, August 31, 2007
LOWONGAN KERJA SURABAYA JAWA TIMUR
Label: Various Jobs Jawa timur
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....