21 Agusutus 2007
Location: Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Shell Companies in Indonesia have established as a fast growing lubricantsand fuels retail business in the country and have a strong commitment to strengthen their presence significantly. We are now in the process of expanding our retail stations in Indonesia and are looking for high caliber employees to support our strategy.
Royal Dutch Shell plc was established more than a hundred years ago in Indonesia. Today Shell is a global company operating in over 140 countries and regions throughout the world, and employing more than 112,000 people.
Retail Project Engineer
- At least a Degree in Civil Engineering;
- More than 5 yearsâ€™ construction experience (preferably medium scale projects);
- Safety and quality experience;
- Have strong project management skills;
- Experienced with vendor and contractor management;
- Preferably with experience handling government liaison work.
- Build retail outlets whilst enforcing standards of general business principles;
- Manage construction activities with strict compliance to health, safety, security and environment policies;
- Implement project management system to manage construction and activities;
- Understand and comply to standards, schedules and budgets;
- Coordinate and secure building permits;
- Manage performance of civil contractors;
- Deliver construction projects within agreed time, cost and objectives.
Number of Vacancies: 2
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply pls visit : www.shell.com/careers
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
21 Agusutus 2007
Label: JOBS OIL AND GAS
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....