22 Agusurus 2007
Lowongan PT ViewSonic
Indonesia Sales Representative
Reporting to the Country Manager to strenghten the local sales function of the Company
• To be responsible for setting strategy, developing and expending a strong channel network, develops supports and manages channel partners, in order to increase sales revenue
• To establish channel structure, recruit new channel partners, investigate relevant markets to identify room for growth
• To monitor partner's performance & resolve partner's conflict
• To increase awareness and visibility of the company & products in the sector
• To review sales opportunities on an on-going basis and update pipeline reviews and sales forecast as necessary
• To submit proposals according to customer's requirements and conclude contracts
• To liaise and coordinate consulting resources to ensure successful project delivery
• Minimum College graduated or above
• Minimum 3 years working experience on Sales, Marketing or PM function in IT industry
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Must be well-conversant in English
• MS Office
Required language(s): English.
Interested candidates, please send the resume to:
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
22 Agusurus 2007
Label: Sales - Marketing
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....