30 JULY 2007
GULF FARABI PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY LTD.
Is one of the largest petrochemical company in Saudi Arabia, located at Jubail Industrial City is seeking for eligible candidates for the following positions :
1. Mechanical Technicians
2. Reliability Technicians
3. Instrument Technicians
The qualifications needed are :
· 4 years experience
· Prepares purchase requests for materials and tools for various jobs and follow up as required
· Repairs various equipment and machinery at the shop or field.
· Performs preventive maintenance work as assigned to him Updates preventive maintenance records as and when the PM work is done.
· Coordinates with operation people to obtain work permit for field maintenance
· Work with other technicians in performing other maintenance works
· Gives feed back of job status and daily activities to his superior.
· Works on call to respond to off hours
· Use consumable materials in effective and efficient manner.
· Carries out duties to the highest quality standards and per safety
Please submit your application and resume in English, written detailing experience, qualification, and recent photograph to the following address not later than 2 weeks after this advertisement :
PT. HEROTAMA INDONUSA
Jl. T.B Simatupang No. 6, Jatipadang, Ps. Minggu – Jakarta 12540
Email : email@example.com
“ The vacancies for Male Only
Monday, July 30, 2007
30 JULY 2007
Label: Chemical - Kimia
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....