We are PT. Indonesia Epson Industry located in EJIP (East Jakarta
Industrial Park), one of Seiko Epson Group
Leading Company of Manufacturing High Quality Multi Function Printers
worldwide had offering position for:
Assembly Process Engineer (Printers)
Job Descriptions :
1. Establishing the process control plan, critical parameters, process
capability from first process until finish goods.
2. Responsible to control the process quality at production line by
3. Leading and coordinating all resources (training, jigs/tools,
methods, parts, system) to improve process quality, and outgoing
4. Leading Zero Defect Team Activities.
5. Leading the corrective action and preventive actions for outgoing
quality defect or line abnormality.
6. To manage and leading activities for reduction of repair stock.
General Requirements :
1. Strong will and high spirit attitude for job completion in
challenging working environment, strong will to study new things and
possess a strong leadership
2. Excellent capability to lead the team, and possess an experience in
improving yield rate or quality
3. Good maturity and independency
4. Age 22-26 years old male or female
Education and Experience :
1. D3 or S1 majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics/Electrical
Engineering, or Mechatronic.
2. Proofing an excellent working experience as process, quality, or
manufacturing engineering in electronics company (min 2 years).
3. Experiencing in FMDA/FMEA, 6 Sigma, Zero Defect implementation.
4. Having a knowledge in Toyota Production System is an advantage.
Please bring your complete CV and the evidence (Technical Reports,
etc) that shows your experience in reducing defect or improving yield
And have a Walk- in Interview at : Panorama Regency Hotel ? Batam,
Komplek Tanjung Pantun, Sei Jodoh, Jasmine Room 2nd floor
On September 2, 2007 (during 09.00 ? 16.00) and On September 3 (during
09.00 ? 12.00).
You may also send your application through e-mail at :
Friday, August 31, 2007
Finding The first JobIn the current job market where unemployment rate is high, fresh graduates and school leavers should be realistic in their search for jobs. They should not have high hope in getting the 'right' job at their first attempt, but should aim to gain worthwhile experience from their first job. Indeed, the chances of finding the 'right' job at the first time are small, unless for graduates whose qualifications decide specifically what kind of job they are going to do after graduation. In the real work life, we see many people change their jobs several times particularly during the early part of their career. Read More....
Several Steps To Get New JobIn this Writing, we will explain about several steps to get new jobs. We think during find a new job we must prepare our performance as good as possible. It will help ourselves easy to get a new jobs. On the face of it, getting a new job appears to be a straightforward affair: Just look for job opportunities in the newspapers or on the Internet, prepare resumes, send applications, appear at interviews and accept job offers. The process is indeed simple; it is not rocket science. Yet, as you probably know, a job search can sometimes extend to painfully long periods of time, going up to months or even years. And when a new job does not come along after repeated attempts, it is common for job seekers to point fingers in various directions. Read More....